Monday, May 17, 2010

YouTube & Support Network

I must be obessed or something; I was up last night until almost midnight!  I can't stop thinking about my upcoming surgery.  I added a countdown clock to my Facebook profile, addicted to YouTube videos with other ladies VLOGing their own journeys, and now I just joined a super exclusive and private network/support group online at http://www.tummytucktalk.ning.com/. Many of the woman on YouTube promoted the support group and encourgaged joining for those of planning to have surgery.  I am soooooo glad I found these women on YouTube and thankful that they were all brave enough to document their journeys from Pre-Op through months of recovery.  They all have definately made me even more confident of my decision to move forward. 

I will post Pre-Op pictures very soon.  I need to get my hubby off his tush so he can take my pics.  I have a few outfits that I really liked when I bought but never wore because of my unattrative bulges and small (to me) chest.  I plan to take before pics of me wearing these outfits and then after to document the payoff (for me).

Thank you for following me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment