Sunday, May 16, 2010

Consultation for Mommy Makeover

So I went for my consultation on May 10th at North Valley Plastic Surgery.  From the moment I sat down in the waiting area I got a sense of optimism.  We discussed my primary area of concern which is my tummy plus the desire of breast augementation.

After the consult I continued to think about how comfortable I felt with Dr. Heffel and the staff.  I've been putting off taking action for 3 years now due to time and finances but this time I made the decision to just do it.  Time and money will always be a concern anyways.

I had my son 5 years ago.  I gained 36 pounds during my pregnancy.  I was able to lose quite a bit fairly quickly however not all of it.  In the spring of 2008 I decided to make a lifestyle change and change my eating habits.  I was able to reach my pre-prego weight in about 12 weeks.  I have since maintained it and right now I'm about 10 pounds away from my ideal weight.  I'm 5' and currently weigh 116 lbs.  Although I feel a ton better in my clothes then 2 years ago I'm just not completely happy due to the excess skin under my belly button.

With the support of my hubby, both of my parents, and several dear friends, I have scheduled surgery for July 1st 2010.  I have my pre-op appointment scheduled for 6/17.  Please come back to visit as I document my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment